Photography Class

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

So i decided to take a photography course.....I'm actually loving it,  it is giving me new way's to shoot.  And awesome information.  With that being said,  It has homework.  I have not done homework i think since Jr. High (yea,  I was not a homework kinda gal).  Anyway So i got Paris to come out with me to do my first homework assignment in over 15 years.  I had to shoot Portrait,  Full body, Partial body and then a head shot.... I have not got my Partial body yet mostly because i hate doing them.  I know how to do them but i just hate doing them.  It's like nails down a chalkboard to me when I see a picture and the person's feet are cut off or there arm is cut off... I digress....I'm taking the little boys out tomorrow so we will see if I can get this week's assignment complete!

 photo 4_zpseda69850.jpg
 photo 5_zpsd870ee66.jpg
 photo 1_zps5938f17c.jpg
 photo 2_zps443f66c7.jpg

Post a Comment

Back to Top